Welcome Note

Motivation of the Day...
A Place to Inspire and be Inspired



Sunday, July 17, 2011

From behind the Cloud, I will Shine

A year ago! Yes a whole year has passed since my whole world came crushing over my head! I remember this day last year "April the 16th" very vividly. Some Shocking news came flying onto my laptop screen. In a moment I had everything, or at least I had hope. But then, everything just blew right into my face.




Looking at the person I was back then and the person I am today, I can see huge difference in one year. It’s like I am not the same person anymore. So I admit it, I fell, and hit the ground many times. I faced many failure moments that I almost lost faith in winning anything. Oh my God, when I remember how I looked to life back then, I almost laugh my head off. I mean I am MOD admin, the person who is motivating many people all over the world each day but I cannot even motivate myself to get out of bed???? 

This is the funny thing about problems; you think you’re facing a huge problem and that you won’t make it! Only to discover later that life goes on, and your problems move on too. Your problems a day ago, a month ago and even a year ago, are not the same. What seemed to be the hugest problem ever seems nothing to you now.

  • Since 16th April, 2010 I had moved MOD from 200+ fans to 12000+ fans
  • Since 16th April, 2010 I had started my own blog
  • Since 16th April, 2010 I have lost many dear friends but found new ones that I cherish deeply
  • Since 16th April, 2010 I actually lost some weight (even though I ended up gaining more lately LOL)
  • Since 16th April, 2010 I have met many people who influenced my life
  • Since 16th April, 2010 I have attended some motivational events (Trip to Innovation and TedxRamallah)
  • Since 16th April, 2010 I have started walking
  • Since 16th April, 2010 I have proofed to many people what a strong woman I am
  • Since 16th April, 2010 I learned some valuable lessons about life that usually takes many years to learn

"Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to achieve it." 

 So I guess many things do change in a year. Don’t ever get stuck in one place. And remember that a year from today, you will barely remember your current problems no matter how big or small, you know why? Because you will be having newer ones! LOL I know how encouraging I sound, but just as new happy things happen each and every day, new issues and troubles happen. We just have to welcome those troubles with the right mind set, and to believe completely that they will be fading away soon.

From each problem grab a lesson; from each situation grab a life experience. Memories are there to torture us or to make us happy and grateful. It’s your choice! Well, I choose to remember the good things in life and forget about the bad ones, what do you think? Are you with me guys? 

Keep in mind that if nothing changed, we wouldn’t be having butterflies now would we?

5 comments:

  1. "Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to achieve it."
    very inspiring ,, well done :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks samar dear <3
    am glad u liked the article. LOL but this sentence in particular has been quoted ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe the whole article is amazing, and nicely written ,, i really loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! well said! Loved it <3
    I'm a big fan of MOD! I knew about it from one of my friends on FB! You have inspired me so many times (including now) so big thanks!! جزاكِ الله خيراً .. Noura/Kuwait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow i loved this article :D

    ReplyDelete