Welcome Note

Motivation of the Day...
A Place to Inspire and be Inspired



Monday, June 13, 2011

God's Angles on Earth


Finally I got to watch One Tree Hill- Season Eight after a very long wait. I was so excited to know what happened to two of my favorite actors who got shot at the end of season seven.

Ok, to get into this and cut it short, there was this scene where one of the actors suggested donating one of his kidneys and possibly ending his career life as a famous basketball player in order to save his dying best friend. This scene in particular got into me so much.




I kept wondering all day, is this only in the movies? Can this be real? Can we find such friends who would sacrifice this badly just to save our lives? Would I do it if my best friend was dying God forbid? Up till now I can't find answers to those questions, but I am pretty sure I'll know what to do in such case.

Best friends! Such a used phrase right? We use it all the time, to everyone! We all have friends we spend time with but so few lucky ones have best friends who they are willing to give their lives to them!

Some of the fans have made me write this, she had lost a lot of friends lately, and she knows herself, so this is for her. We cry over lost friendship so much, we keep thinking that those were true friends and we lost them, well don’t! Friendship is such a hard thing to attain and maintain. Not everyone who calls himself a friend is your friend. Learn how to differentiate between a true friend and a passing-by-friend. Your tears and your sorrow are so much more important than those false relations you are trying to mend. Instead of grieving over it pay more attention to those who care about you, to those who are willing to sacrifice anything just to see your smile. 

Lately I have been going through a bad time, and I have been isolating myself from everyone, but yesterday I knew that I am one of those lucky ones who happened to have best friends who refuse to see you fail and hit the ground! I have been touched by two of the wonderful angles on earth and I am so thankful for them. Just being there, around me cheered me up even if for a while. Nothing will ever replace them in my life.

To my best friends, thank you for being there when I need you, thank you for never letting me down and always making me smile...

This is a dedication to my wonderful friends who have supported me in any situation you can imagine, and a special dedication to my lovely Tamara and Laila who have always been there for me since ages. You know me too well, and you know how to get into me girls! This is to let you know that you are what I call God's Angles on Earth and we will always be best friends no matter what.

I couldn’t ask for more …

OH and by the way, don’t say it's just the movies… best friends like this DO EXIST, look for them.
 
 

7 comments:

  1. and u are the best friend and the best one anyone can ask for <3

    so me too.. i wanna say that u are one of those "God angles on earth" for me =D

    great article as usual ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3<3<3<3<3<3 haneen!
    i have been blessed with an amazing group of friends! am glad ur one of them!
    one of the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing layan, it really touched my heart, the way u put it is simply amazing, i loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Layaaaan, mwaaah mwaaaah, u dont know how much u mean to me, o we know more than u think, fa tab3an 7antob ;)
    Sometimes bafaker law ma a5adet elnotebook o tmasla7et 3leaki, keef 7atkon elashya2 ;)
    Walek ba7ebek o will always b there for u, zay ma enti mjanenteni daiman ;) mwaaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha tamaraaaa mo ma32ool enti kaman 3refti layan 3an taree2 notebook :D
    lolo 7ayatie enti ana mo bas ba3teeki my kidneh ba3teeki ro7i kaman eza beddik bas i disagree with you in one thing that friendship is hard to attan and maintain la 7ayatie good frienship goes smoothly all the way even with all its ups and downs just like our frienship ;) love you kteeeeer mwah mwah mwah
    laila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we find such friends who would sacrifice this badly just to save our lives? this is the question that i've always wanted to know the answer of..

    a very touching article Layan <3 keep ur spirit up :))

    ReplyDelete