Welcome Note

Motivation of the Day...
A Place to Inspire and be Inspired



Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Flipping the Days of the Calendar


I just flipped the paper on my office calendar just like I flipped it yesterday. I starred in the paper for about 3 minutes! 11th May, 2011! How did 5 months from 2011 pass! Where have they gone? We all do this every morning; we wrap the day before and flip the new day on the calendar!





Have you done anything special yesterday? The week before? The month before? Are you planning to do anything special today? I don’t mean by special creating a new invention, or developing a new software that will help people in the world. No simply I mean by something special, a simple act of kindness, a gift to yourself, a day-out with one of your friends or pampering one of your family members. Don’t underestimate those little acts because they might surprise you and turn by a way or another into the new invention or the software that will help people in the world someday.

We allow days to pass us by, day by day without giving it the opportunity to make a change in the world! Without leaving our mark on each day. We live by a plan! We wake up, we have breakfast, coffee, head to work or school, finish and go out with friends, get home and sleep! Oh and I forgot to say, we flip the day on the calendar and watch the days go by one by one.

Come on people! Don’t live by routine! Each day wake up with a new goal; tell yourself "Today I will leave a hand-print on today's calendar paper! Today I will make a new memory for later times." No matter how small this memory is, it's still a memory. Don’t live by other's definition of life, hold the steering of your life and direct it somewhere you want. 

You never know when you will make a difference in someone’s life! Start today, and u might be able to witness your effect. Even if you couldn’t see it, KEEP GOING! Never ever give up! I am telling you, you will make a difference! Shout it out loud! And remember that little voices are never heard, yet loud and clear voices may be heard through walls!

Today I made a difference in the way I think! After starring for 3 minutes in the calendar, I decided it's time to write a new article! It’s a small act, but it affected many people didn’t it? 

A friend of mine once said "Think Big, Start Small, and Act now" and that’s what you all have to do!


And stop flipping the days of your lives just like you flip the days on the calendar for God’s Sake!

14 comments:

  1. Layan, You are Amazing!
    Great Article!
    I love your spirit of motivation!
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks monir :):) ur one of my motivators u know that ;)
    am glad u loved the post :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this blog deserves the long wait, Its from heart to heart I love it,, ill keep reading it over and over again (a simple act of kindness, a gift to yourself, a day-out with one of your friends or pampering one of your family members. Don’t underestimate those little acts..) simply very touching ,, Its amazing,, thanks layan for wonderful article I really love it,,,, yes our time is precious we shouldn't waste it,(Today I made a difference in the way I think!)... simply the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks bassam :):):)
    am glad u loved it! and YES WE SHOULD NOT WASTE OUR TIMES!
    we should start making some difference in everyone's life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It touched my heart! seriously!
    u know what am thinking about now? i wanna make a note book to write what is the new thing that will happen in my days.. or to write any idea even if i cant do it in these days but maybe after a week or a month or a year i will :D and this decision is the first thing am going to write :D

    U ARE AMAZING LAYAN! this is an amazing article ;) AM SO PROUD CUZ I HAVE U IN MY LIFE!
    THANK GOD <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaaaaaaaaaaaaay haneen! yes amazing idea! why not! did u check the notebook i hold in my bag all the time? :p it has many silly ideas and believe it or not i used most of them to write MOD blog's posts! so its a greaaaaaaaat idea!

    am glad u loved this article :) and i am even more happy to have such amazing and inspiring friends in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooooooow Another amazing article !
    I love this article..its soo truee !
    This has reli touched mee..M jus glad i joined this page...:) Layan ur just a great motivator ! :) God bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am even more glad u joinded us mohdraza :):) and thanks a lot for calling me a motivator, believe me am as normal as anyone else :):) i have my down moments too! and actually this article in particular has been written in one of my down moments :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice article,, actually i used to live by routine every single day, but i think its time to change! Thank you for this inspiring article :D
    GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great words can change the words... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW!!! Layan! Finally, someone speaks my language :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Job LAYAN :D

    the conclusion of this article can anybody to apply it in his life :D

    I LOVE T :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks guys :):):)
    Mogmen, YES U HAVE TO CHANGE! kill the routine and do things differently!
    Majd, i totally believe that! Words are powerful!
    Marwan, Thank God i got to meet u my friend to inspire me just like u did!
    Ammaaaaaar, yes indeeed anyone can apply this and make a change! we just have to believe in ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  14. its simply Great ,, as I adore the Idea of calender in my life and can"t live without writing a comment about everyday on my life , like name of place I were in or something I feel that am in love with it that day or even a name of something I did or word I said =) good job Layan keep it up .. wish best of the best .

    Mais ^_^

    ReplyDelete