Welcome Note

Motivation of the Day...
A Place to Inspire and be Inspired



Saturday, May 14, 2011

We Just Hit Three


3 years ago we started! Wow! Such a long time isn’t it? I can remember the first day very clearly! MOD; Motivation of the Day was about to be called “Quote of the day” but I realized I needed more than one quote in the day to discuss! Thanks GOD I didn't Call it that or now we we be celebrating the birthday of QOD LOL!



So MOD started! It was such a small email group! Well I remember some of my friends pushing me to make a facebook page! I was so scared! Believe it or not I can be scared to change too! Even though I always advice you guys to change, but back then, OMG! The idea of putting MOD on Facebook was freaking me out! And then pooof! Here we are! MOD on Facebook! And I am telling you fans, it wasn’t that successful at the beginning! I even created a supporting group to help out but helplessly! We were barely 200 fans!

Look at us now! Over 11,000 fans and a twitter account, AND A BLOG! Who would’ve ever thought we can reach this? Two days ago, MOD finally had its first logo! It was such an amazing moment for me! I was in tears. My baby has grown a logo of its own! LOL. 

Of course I have to thank everyone who helped me out in this LONG journey of success. I could have never done this without the help of all of you! You are the real success here guys! When a group of highly motivated people stick together, MY GOD they can make miracles come true! And that’s what you all did! You made MOD what it is today! Without you all, we would have stayed a little bit more than 200 fans!

Keep this in your mind people, when you put a dream infront of your sight and never ever let it go, well the dream gets ALIVE! So alive that you can even smell it, touch it and even dance with it! Here I am today dancing happily that I was able even if slightly to affect other lives! That is just AWESOME!

So happy birthday MOD! Happy birthday to my lovely dream! 

8 comments:

  1. woow thats something amazing :)
    Thank you for makng this page..I can imagine the effort you put it in. I guess hard work pays off in da end..Happy birthday to MOD once again :)keep the good work going..God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mohdraza <3<3 yes hard work do pay off! HARD WORK is what i call luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday again MOD <3

    am so sure there are a hundredths and thousandths op people appreciate this page..

    so u have two birthdays Layan =D
    the first is the real one and the other is the birth of ur dream :D

    wallah it deserves a big party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haneeeeeeeeeeeeeen! yes we should make a party!!! i will plan a late birthday party soon ;)
    can u imagine meeting Jordan Fans?? :D:D:D:D IT WOULD BE AMAAAAAAAAAAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wallah u have to make it :D:D that will be amazing :D
    am excited :D
    wanna share u the plaaaaaaaaaaaan ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waw,, that's Cool ,, I know it there will be something special at the end of the day ,, exclusive for all MOD fans who loved this page and consider it as their home and I remember your words layan ;A dream is a baby idea, explore it, study it and learn everything about it,, yes the baby has grown up,,we are all proud of it,, happy birthday MOD ,, Thanks layan <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahaa ur more than welcome bassam! <3
    and yes! our dreams can and will come alive ;)
    MOD is a huge example of that ;)
    am glad i have such amazing and wonderful fans like u bassam! who made this dream even easier to achieve!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday MOD :) wish you many happy returns and more success ;)

    ReplyDelete